Outlook - Importing Autocomplete
This is how to import the import autocomplete into Outlook 2013
- Locate the .nk2 file from the older version of outlook
- Copy this file to %appdata%\Microsoft\Outlook and make sure it has the same name as the Outlook profile it will be imported into
- Click "Start" and then click on Control Panel
- Double click on "Mail"
- In the "Mail Setup" dialog box, click show profiles
- Click "Start" and then click "Run"
- In trhe box type "outlook.exe/importnk2" and click "OK"
Note that the .NK2 file is renamed to .old after import so you will not be able to re-import